Brinter® – 3D BioPrinter
Brinter® – 3D BioPrinter reads in data from a CAD model (.STL format) and utilizes the layer-by-layer method to deposit bioink, i.e., the mixture of cells, supporting matrix material, and nutrients, to create tissue-like constructs. Tools not included.
- Modular concept (PATENT PENDING):
- Easy change dispensing tool.
- Cost-effective for future dispensing head application updates without the need to purchase a new printer.
- Possibility to integrate 3rd party applications on request.
- Possibility to upgrade from desktop to mass production use.
- Automatic dispensing head change tool enabling printing of different materials in the same construct:
- Low to high viscosity liquid materials (dispensed via syringe air pressure + cavity pump).
- Low viscosity liquid materials (dispensed via syringe air pressure + valve).
- Low to medium viscosity materials (dispensed via syringe air pressure).
- Other dispensing heads possible according to customer requirements.
- Automatic calibration system for the dispensing head (PATENT PENDING).
- Optional heating and cooling function for the dispensing heads.
- Dispensing heads compatible with standard Luer lock syringes and needles.
- Axis movement area (XYZ) of Brinter® 1 = 300 x 300 x 100 mm.
- Optional heating and cooling of the print bed.
- Camera for online process view.
- Germicidal and Photocuring LEDs.