Brinter 1 – 3D BioPrinter
Brinter 1 – 3D BioPrinter reads in data from a CAD model represented in the .STL format, and utilizes the layer-by-layer method to deposit bioink, i.e. the mixture of cells, supporting matrix material, and nutrients, to create tissue-like constructs. Tools not included.
- Modular concept (PATENT PENDING):
- Easy change of dispensing tool.
- Cost effective for future dispensing head application updates without the need to purchase a new printer.
- Possibility to integrate 3rd party applications on request.
- Possibility to upgrade from desktop to mass production use.
- Automatic dispensing head change tool enabling printing of different materials in the same construct:
- Low to high viscosity liquid materials (dispensed via syringe air pressure + cavity pump).
- Low viscosity liquid materials (dispensed via syringe air pressure + valve).
- Low to medium viscosity materials (dispensed via syringe air pressure).
- Other dispensing heads possible according to customer requirements.
- Automatic calibration system for the dispensing head (PATENT PENDING).
- Optional heating function for the dispensing head.
- Dispensing head compatible with standard Luer lock syringes and needles.
- Axis movement area (XYZ): Brinter 1 = 300x300x100mm (SMALLER AND LARGER VERSION COMING).
- Camera for online process view.
- Brinter IP photocuring LEDs
- Extrusion of thermoplastic polymer filaments (FDM unit).
- Placement unit that can be used for example to place biosensors etc. (Inside the prints).
- Pipette Tool