The Visco Tool Bio print head is based on progressive cavity technology, which guarantees extrusion of constant volume per revolution. This precision technology leads to perfect contours, fine lines, and clean start and endpoints. The single-use cartridge, together with the rotor and piston, is replaced after each dispensing procedure, hence there is no danger of cross-contamination, making this print head ideal for biological applications.
Visco Tool Bio
Due to the progressive cavity technology, a constant volume per revolution is always conveyed and precisely dispensed, meaning almost zero dead volume can be achieved. Unlike in the pneumatic print heads, the environmental factors, such as the ambient air pressure, temperature, or the filling level of the cartridge, no longer play a major role in the printing process with Visco Tool Bio.
- Endless piston principle/ Progressive cavity technology
- Dosage independent of the material viscosity
- Especially for shear-sensitive hydrogels & cell-laden material with low to high viscosity
- Compatible with various Luer-lock needles and nozzles
- The single-use cartridge/cap has a volume reservoir of 5 mL, and it, together with the rotor and piston, is replaced after each dispensing procedure