The Visco Tool Heated print head enables a wide range of applications with nearly unlimited material range. It comes with a heating function enabling a constant temperature from RT to +66 °C throughout the print head as well syringe barrel containing the printable material. Precision technology makes it the best print head for one-component materials. It can be used to print lines and dots of various viscous fluids and pastes, such as bioinks, silicone, acrylate, epoxy resin, light-curing adhesives, waxes, ceramics, and abrasive pastes.
Visco Tool Heated
Tried and tested endless piston principle with a rotating piston capable of extruding an exact volume of material. The temperature of the printable material can be adjusted from room temperature to +66 °C. Especially suitable for shear-sensitive fluids with high viscosity and fillers inside as the dosing principle enables gentle treatment due to the low shear stress and the low pressure. The printed product remains homogeneous due to compression-free conveyance.
- TEMPERATURE-CONTROL OF THE PRINT HEAD
- MATERIAL SUPPLY & BLEED
- Easy product handling
- Uncomplicated bleeding process
- ENDLESS PISTON PRINCIPLE
- Defined start and endpoints due to withdrawal effect
- Dosage independent of viscosity
- For almost all viscous fluids and pastes
- LUER-LOCK / THREAD
- Standard Luer lock needle connection, thread available on request
- Compatible with a wide range of dosing needles